I’ve been researching for quite a while, and I’m trying to see if there’s a simple tool to make a web app backed by a basic database. I’ve looked into Ruby on Rails (and Django) quite a bit, and while they’ll obviously do the job, I was hoping to find something even simpler (perhaps like WordPress, but with the legitimate database in the background – maybe a plugin I haven’t been able to find?), and preferably with a GUI – I know, I know, blasphemy!
Still, I’ve just got too much going on to continue to try to fumble around with Rails by myself, so hopefully there’s *something* out there for me.
- How can you port a wordpress plugin to a php web app?
- How to connect my simple website to a mysql database?
- How do I Backup MySQL Database? Can I use same database on another source like WordPress or e107?
- Can I use one MySQL Database for Two completly different things?
- How can I build a simple Website that dynamically pulls in blocks of content? Software recommendations?
- Is there any issues with regards to importing an old wordpress mysql database to a new one?
- How many MYSQL databases do I need for my website?
- How do i create a MySQL Database that i can use on a website?
- Is it possible to have your MYSQL database in a server different to the one that hosts your website?
- How do I make a php code work with MySql Database picking information from the user forms on website.(website?