Given that Python is a scripting language, is it possible to "cover" them with some sort of GUI?
All the information i’ve read on the internet is so blurry, so i’m asking for your help
- Can you develop web applications without owning a website? i mean get it to actually work :P Python vs Ruby??!
- Where does Python stand in the mainstream development world of software applications?
- What program should I use to develop Python programs?
- question about the interpreted language Python?
- What kind of language is Python?
- what are three companies that use Python to develop applications?
- Is it possible to make good desktop applications using only python?
- What’s a good python compiler for vista that will compile any python code I write to an executable file?
- Java , Python, C++. Which is the most efficient lang?