How to delete or disable a variable in Python? (Will Give 10 Points to First Answer that Resolves Question!)?May 31, 2011 – 10:17 pm
I need to delete or disable a variable after one use so it will not be repeated in Python GUI.
- Can someone explain or link me to a site about some code in Python? 10 Points to Best Answer?
- Delete contents of a file with python?
- what is python and is it okay to delete?
- How can I delete files in python 3?
- Answer this only if your a good programmar or knw anything abt Python!?
- Python variable exchange instruction name for this : x, y = y, x?
- Ubuntu vs Fedora which is better? Ten Points 4 Convincing answer :)?
- I am trying to figure out what the maximum size of an integer for python. Winner gets many points?
- Perl question> whats the quickest way to delete the last two characters in a file? (it needs to be quick)?
- question about the interpreted language Python?