My mac has python 2.5 already installed on it, and I just downloaded the python 3.2 and for some reason when I type "python" into terminal, it is still using version 2.5.
I have already tried to run the update shell profile command and terminal still says it is running 2.5.
Any help is appreciated!
- Graphic Artists this is for you! For the program Blender, how do i install Python?
- How can I find a more user friendly way to run program I've written in python other than the shell?
- Difference between GUI python and command line python?
- Help with Python and wxPython?
- How do I Run in Script Mode When Using Python on Terminal?
- How to place Idle Python on Mac?
- How can I install an older version of Firefox on my Linux computer?
- How do you publish a python program?
- Trying to install PERL modules from Terminal in OSX?
- how to install blender , python and whatever that blender needs to be a full program?