I just started using blender, and downloaded python 2.6.2, later only to find out that i need Python 2.5.2…
I would think that a more updated version would be better, but one source said that it would only work with 2.5.2 (the python site is no help)
When i do install whichever one i need… Is there a specific folder i need to install it to?
Any help is much appreciated,
- How do I get python to work with blender?
- How does the computer language Python apply to blender 3d (particularly making animated movies)?
- Does any one knows how to use python in blender?
- I downloaded Blender and run the application after that it said that it didnt find Python installed?
- How do you know which format to choose when downloading Python?
- How to install Python library on web hosting server?
- How do I install python libraries?
- Can I use Python to program Computer Games?
- How can I know what Python version I have?
- How to run python scripts from milworm?