If a user types something in my website, can I return the first or second link of a google search on that topic if I use php? I’m looking for the URL of the first or second link without letting the user actually visit google.
- google.com not working on any browsers?
- I can't get to Google, help?
- Can't Load mail.google.com?
- Do you think it is possible for me to get a job at Google Inc.?
- Who has worked with Python and Google Appengine?
- man search – Man page for search
- Can't Find Google Server?
- I have a D-link Router & a D-Link Wireless card. How to connect using Fedora 8?
- What application in Ubuntu can you use to install Google Earth?
- Anyone know of a zip code search script that works within a php/mysql results page?