I’ve been trying to download a file for a while now and instead of downloading the file I want I keep getting a PHP file. I’ve read that it could be a browser issue so I’ve tried on other browsers and I still have the problem. Is there anything that I can do to fix that?
- why is my music downloading as php format which I cannot play?
- How do you download a .php file from its location using the browser address bar?
- Im trying to configure Apache and PHP but my browser just ask me if i want to download the file.?
- How can i download a file by opening multiple connections to the server using PHP?
- How to stop everything I download from being saved as a PHP file on my mac?
- How can I download a PHP file from website?
- How do I prevent or allow people to download a file, using PHP?
- how do you install programs on a computer running on ubuntu linux?
- help downloading programs in fedora 11?
- Computer Downloading Problem!?