I am getting J2EE certification (from grad program at U. VA) and JAVA Programming Certification. Would it be enough for me to get a job as a JAVA developer?
Background is in Business management, BA.
- Java Certification, is it enough to get a developer job?
- Is the Sun Certified Java Programmer certification very helpful in finding a job?
- How can I change my Specialization from Release management to SQL/JAVA developer?
- How can I tell if someone is a core java developer from their resume?
- How long does it take to become a Java Developer?
- Why are you required to know Java to be employed as a Flex Developer?
- Is mobile development a good start for someone who wants to become Java System Developer?
- What oracle exams a java developer should do?
- Will Ruby on Rails overtake Java?
- cost of Red Hat virtualization certification and VMware certification course in india?