I just started exploring MySQL for a database that I want to set up. I want the online user to be able to search for any word in the entire database. The database might become 500 meg over time (small compared to facebook, big compared to a employee databse). At what point does searching that amount of a MySQL database going to be an issue? I am new to MySQL and databases, so any other help or suggestion regarding this topic is greatly appreciated.
- How to import a large list into MySQL database?
- How do I access a MySQL database on another drive?
- What is a good application for designing a MySQL-driven website on Mac OS X?
- If i have a mysql database of places with GPS cords, How could i find the places with in 10 miles?
- How do i build a interface to WRITE to my mysql database?
- What is the best approach to delete garbage and expired entries in a MySQL database?
- How to connect my simple website to a mysql database?
- How do i connect a windows C# application to a remote Mysql database?
- how to store images with links in mysql database and how to display it on the web page?
- How do I create a MYSQL database in Dreamweaver CS4?