I have an old pc Pentium 4 with Intel motherboard. I need a linux distro to be installed for programming purposes and also to learn more about system programming. It should be good for programming C, C++ & Unix. Should I get a debian, rpm, gentoo / slackware based? kde desktop would be preferable. Thanks in advance!
- witch linux distro do you prefer?
- Good Linux Distro? No gOS, Fedora, or Ubuntu?
- What is a good linux distro centered around program development and coding?
- what distro of linux does linus use, is it still fedora?
- Whats is the best linux distro for a win98?
- What linux Distro should i use for my old PC?
- Which linux distro should I use if I want to become a System Administrator?
- Best Linux distro for laptop, scientific computing, systems programming?
- If a virus can be written in perl … can it exicute in any of these Linux OS?
- What distro of linux works best with world of warcraft? also kde vs gnome which one?