my powerISO mounts the ubuntu iso file, but the proper installation of ubuntu does not start properly after it?February 22, 2012 – 4:04 pm
I have used powerISO to mount the ubuntu iso file (from its install folder) onto the cd drive, it gets mounted but then the proper installation of ubuntu does not start when I open the cd drive. It has the same folders as the cd from which I copied the ISO file etc. I’m using Windows 7. Tried out so much, but nothing works! Thanks.
- In Ubuntu 9.04, how do I mount different folders of the same partitions to different folders?
- I am using Linux Ubuntu and would like to download movies, but when I try to download the file does not start.?
- How do I remove the option to open Ubuntu when I start my computer?
- Perl script to edit file names only works if in file's folder?
- What is the easiest way to install Ubuntu?
- Why does Ubuntu not start after installation?
- How do I take off the option to start up from Ubuntu on Windows XP Home?
- How do I make a backup of Ubuntu?
- How do you make Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) play a sound when a file or folder is opened?
- how do i install ubuntu from the virtual drive?