i bought the full version of windows 7 and i want to put it into a machine that has ubuntu and vista loaded on it with the grub bootloader. I want to start over and make it a windows 7 machine- how do i get rid of grub and ubuntu?
- Can I install the grub bootloader onto my laptop from ubuntu live cd without an installation of linux?
- How do you boot into Ubuntu with no bootloader installed?
- Ubuntu partition removed but Grub still boots – how to bypass this and go straight to Windows?
- How do i Remove Ubuntu and the grub loader?
- linux bootloader?
- How do I get to ubuntu through GRUB?
- How can i boot automatically windows with a ubuntu grub?
- How do I get rid of Ubuntu without taking out the grub?
- How do i remove an Ubuntu partition from my hard drive?
- man grub – Man page for grub