How can i show programs in my desktop in ubuntu?
I recently installed a program for music in ubuntu, I can’t find where it went! I can run it from terminal but i want it on my desktop so i can just open it from there? is not in sound and video. Thanks
- How can i show programs in my desktop in ubuntu?
- How can i make usb drives show up on windows desktop like in ubuntu?
- How do you view your windows desktop in Ubuntu?
- How do i fix an unresponsive desktop on ubuntu netbook Remix?
- How do I install programs on the system Ubuntu?
- Ubuntu desktop loads automatically when i start my pc?
- How do I run programss in Fedora Core 5?
- How can I switch to the Desktop location using the Ubuntu terminal?
- How to mute certain programs in Ubuntu Linux?
- How can i switch from Ubuntu netbook remix to ubuntu desktop quickly and easily?