how can i get rid of ubuntu netbook remix 10.10 safely and get the partition back for windows to use?May 31, 2011 – 4:52 am
i got ubuntu for the website and put it on a flash drive and set everything up..the thing is i never us it and i would like to get the memory back for windows 7 starter to use..the thing is i do not know how to do that and anything i search doesn’t help.
if you could please help me i would gladly appreciate it
- How do I install Ubuntu Netbook Remix without replacing windows?
- How can i switch from Ubuntu netbook remix to ubuntu desktop quickly and easily?
- How do I replace ubuntu desktop with the netbook remix?
- How do i fix an unresponsive desktop on ubuntu netbook Remix?
- Do I have to have an Intel Atom processor to run Ubuntu netbook remix?
- How do you safely and completely delete Ubuntu Linux OS on Windows 7 Professional OS?
- Why cant i see ubuntu partition when I boot windows?
- Have have you try to partition windows 7 using ubuntu?
- Can I make a ubuntu partition and reformat windows later without touching ubuntu?
- Can i install windows xp and ubuntu on same partition?