I have installed Ubuntu on my notebook and i would like to replace it Vista 32bit but dual boot it with Fedora. I formatted my hard drive and i wanted to put vista on a separate partition. What size should i make the separate partition that would hold just vista.
- How to install ubuntu on a vista partition?
- How do I remove an old Ubuntu partition while keeping both my new Ubuntu partition and my Vista partition?
- How do I triple-boot XP, Vista, and Fedora 8 but still use the Windows Vista Bootloader?
- How to get Vista to recognize and read a Ubuntu partition?
- How can I install linux on the extra partition of my vista pc?
- Is it possible to dual boot vista and ubuntu and then upgrade vista to 7 ?
- If you accidentally deleted Vista and now have Ubuntu, can and how do you get Vista back?
- How do I shrink a hard drive partition?
- Dual booting Ubuntu and Vista. How do I make Vista the default OS?
- How do I install Fedora 11 to duel boot with vista?