I have installed Cent OS on vmware successfully. But after reboot, it prompts me to enter localhost login and password which I do not know. Please help me how do I figure out my localhost Login name and password.
Thank you for your response in advance!
- man login – Man page for login
- How to set windows as default after dual-boot installing CentOS?
- How do I fix WAMP after accidentally installing Apache over it?
- man yppasswd – Man page for yppasswd
- man fence_ipmilan – Man page for fence_ipmilan
- man fence_rsa – Man page for fence_rsa
- man vmware – Man page for vmware
- Linux: How do I find files in Linux (using locate or find)? [CentOS, RHEL, Redhat, Fedora]
- man fence_bullpap – Man page for fence_bullpap
- man wvdial.conf – Man page for wvdial.conf