Hi! Im on linux ubuntu and i’m wanting to use drupal cms however I am new to mysql, (needs a database to work.) how can I get apache, (current version) working with mysql.
> and how do I create the databases??!! Iv tried the installation suggestions but that doesn’t seem to be working?!
Sorry about the looong q! but thanks for your time
- Do I need Apache for Drupal to work?
- Mysql problems on apache with php?
- How do i install PHP-Nuke on mac os x. MySQL,PHP5,Apache is installed and working. Step by Step for a newbie?
- How do I make a Ubuntu server that supports Apache, MySQL,PHP,Curl?
- Will Drupal allow me to post php code right into a page or story?
- Problem configuring MySql with apache and iis?
- How to configure Apache with PHP on WinXP Home?
- How can I block my own machine on Apache?
- How do I configure MySql to work with the Apache 2 server and php on my computer?
- PHP/MySQL programmers: Which software do you use for your MySQL databases? Are there any good free ones? ?